The Ontario Student Transcript (OST) is the official record of a student's secondary school academic achievement in the province of Ontario. Student records are confidential, and transcripts are issued only on the written request of the student or parent/guardian (when student is under 18 years of age) and are subject to the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA).
If the last secondary school you attended was within the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board (DPCDSB) and you require your transcript, please use the process below that best applies to you to request your Ontario Student Transcript.
1. Applying to an Ontario College through the Ontario College Application Service (OCAS)
Please Note: This process is the same during the school year, including Christmas and March Break, as well as July and August when schools are closed.
If you are a former student of the DPCDSB and are applying to an Ontario college through the Ontario Application Service (OCAS), request your OST using the online electronic transcript request service available through OCAS.
To use this service you must:
- Be a past student of the DPCDSB
- Apply to a minimum of one Ontario college
- Pay the college application and transcript fees
To order your transcript online, go to OCAS.ca
NOTE: If you are a current student attending a secondary school within the DPCDSB, and are applying to Ontario colleges through OCAS, you do not need to request your transcript. Your transcript information will be forwarded to OCAS on your behalf. College applicants who left day school in June 2020, summer school marks and credits will be electronically transmitted and be available to OCAS after August 16, 2020 and from there will be distributed to your selected colleges.
2. To Request your Transcript for all Other Purposes
From Monday August 30, 2021 to Friday July 4, 2022, requests for transcripts are processed by the Guidance Department of the student's current or last secondary school attended. Please complete the Transcript Request Form and mail the completed transcript request form with the applicable transcript fee (money order or certified cheque) and a legible photocopy of your identification directly to the last secondary school you attended within the board. Visit the board website to obtain the addresses of secondary schools within the DPCDSB. Transcripts will be mailed directly to the requester. Currently transcripts are not available for pick-up.
- Graduated or left between September 1, 2020 and August 31, 2022 inclusive, there is no charge for the first copy. A $5.00 fee applies for each additional copy.
- Graduated or left between September 1, 2017 and August 31, 2022 inclusive, the fee is $10.00 for the first copy and $5.00 for each additional copy.
- Graduated or left prior to September 1, 2016 the fee is $20.00 for the first copy and $5.00 for each additional copy.
Note: During Christmas Vacation and March Break, secondary schools are closed. Please order your transcript from your last school attended prior to, or after these times.