Secondary School Registration (Grades 9-12)
Under provincially legislated Open Access, students of both Separate (Catholic) School and Public School Supporters may attend Catholic secondary schools, subject to the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board's admissions requirements.
If your child is already enrolled in a DPCDSB elementary school, they will be automatically enrolled in their local Catholic secondary school for Grade 9.
- To find out which Catholic school is in your area, use the GeoQuery Tool or contact our Planning Department at 905-890-0708 ext. 24440.
- If you are applying for admissions under 'Flex Boundaries', please contact the school office directly.
- Secondary Student Transfer Request Form (for current DPCDSB students)
- To enrol in a Secondary Regional Program (e.g. Advanced Placement, I.B., Arts, Sports), please contact the school directly for more information about the application process.
- For more information about admissions and requirements, parents/guardians should contact their Catholic school directly or the Admissions Department at 905-890-0708 ext. 24512 or 24519 or 24511.
- Create an account on the Online Application System
- Complete online Application Form
- Submit online Application Form
- Receive email confirmation acknowledging receipt of the online Application Form with further instructions regarding providing supporting documentation (See Below for a Complete List).
Once supporting documentation has been received at the school office and verified, registration is approved and the student is enrolled.
Click here for detailed instructions on how to create an account and fill out the online Application Form.
For those without online access, printed copies of the Registration package are available in the school office. You may also download the Printable Registration Form.
The following documents are required to complete the registration process. All documents MUST be submitted in English and be originals:
Proof of age of the child
Birth Certificate or passport.
Updated immunization records
Report your child's immunizations to Region of Peel Public Health or Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health online and give the reference number to your child's school when registering.
Proof of Canadian citizenship
Birth certificate, passport or permanent resident status.
Proof of home address
Two of the following: property tax bill, current utility bill, electronic bill, real estate document or Government of Canada issued forms. On a case-by-case basis, consideration for any special circumstance shall go through the respective Superintendent or Admissions Officer. If the lease agreement is the sole documentation and not a standard lease form, it should be notarized/Commissioner of Oath.
Emergency rural address numbers
For identifying your property, if applicable.
Proof of English Separate School Support
May be done at the time of registration by completing an Application for the Direction of School Support and/or a Separate School Lease Agreement (Peel or Dufferin). Learn More: Support Catholic Education
For more information about admissions and requirements, parents/guardians should contact the Admissions Department at 905-890-0708 ext. 24512 or 24519 or 24511.
SECONDARY PROGRAM INFORMATION