DPCDSB offers the full-day Kindergarten program in all 125 Catholic elementary schools in Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Bolton and Orangeville. Elementary school admissions are open to Catholic children and children of Catholic parents. Kindergarten students must be at least 4 years of age by December 31 of the school year for which they are registering.
NOTICE: Registration for the 2019-20 school year is NOW OPEN.
To find out which Catholic school is in your area: Use the GeoQuery Tool or contact the Planning Department at 905-890-0708 ext. 24440. If you are applying for 'Flex Boundaries', please contact the school office directly.
For more information about admissions and requirements, parents/guardians should contact their local Catholic school or the Admissions Department at 905-890-0708 ext. 24512 or 24519 or 24511.
ONLINE REGISTRATION APPLICATION
The Online Registration Application Form should be completed prior to in-person school meetings where documentation will be received.
ACCESS ONLINE REGISTRATION APPLICATION FORM
* Please ensure you select the school year you are registering for (2018-19 or 2019-20).
How does the Online Registration Application Form work?
Click here for detailed instructions
- Create an account on the Trillium Online Registration system
- Complete Online Registration Application Form
- Submit Online Registration Application Form
- Receive email confirmation acknowledging receipt of the Online Registration Application Form with further instructions.
- Once supporting documentation has been verified, registration is approved and student is enrolled.
To register in person, please complete and print the
Kindergarten Registration Form (copies of the form are also available in the school office) and bring the following documentation to the school office. Please call ahead for office hours.
The following documents are required for registration:
- Registration Form
- Proof of age of the child
Birth certificate or passport.
- Original Roman Catholic baptismal certificate
For child and/or parent/guardian. Includes baptismal certificates from a church in full communion with the Holy See of Rome. If the child has not been baptized, and the parent/guardian is a baptized Roman Catholic or has been baptized in a church in full communion with the Holy See of Rome, the parent/guardian must bring their original baptismal certificate.
- Updated immunization records
Immunization Card, Peel Health Form or Letter of Exemption.
- Proof of Canadian citizenship
Birth certificate, passport or permanent resident status.
- Proof of home address
Two of the following: property tax bill, current utility bill, electronic bill, real estate document or Government of Canada issued forms. On a case-by-case basis, consideration for any special circumstance shall go through the respective Superintendent or Admissions Officer. If the lease agreement is the sole documentation and not a standard lease form, it should be notarized/Commissioner of Oath.
- Emergency rural address numbers
For identifying your property, if applicable.
- Proof of English Separate School Support
May be done at the time of registration by completing an Application for the Direction of School Support and/or a Separate School Lease Agreement (Peel or Dufferin).
Learn More: Support Catholic Education
* All documentation must be submitted in English.
* All original documents are required.
KINDERGARTEN PROGRAM INFORMATION