DPCDSB offers the full-day Kindergarten program in all 125 Catholic elementary schools in Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Bolton and Orangeville. Elementary school admissions are open to Catholic children and children of Catholic parents. Kindergarten students must be at least 4 years of age by December 31 of the school year for which they are registering.
- All elementary schools are currently accepting new registrations for the 2019-20 school year.
- Kindergarten Registration for the 2020-21 school year will take place January 6-17, 2020.
Parents/guardians have the option to register online at or in-person at their designated Catholic school. The online Application Form should be completed prior to in-person school meetings where documentation will be received. If parents/guardians wish to register in-person, they may do so during school hours. For those unable to register at the school during school hours, an extended registration day has been scheduled for Tuesday, January 14, 2020 (Snow Date: January 16, 2020). Schools will receive registrations and documentation until 6:30 p.m. that day.
- Kindergarten Registration for the St. James Catholic Global Learning Centre will take place January 21-24, 2020.
The St. James Catholic Global Learning Centre located in the Port Credit area of Mississauga will be holding Kindergarten Registration for the 2020-21 school year on January 21* from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and on January 22-24 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. *A snow date has been designated on January 22 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. The St. James Catholic Global Learning Centre is a regional elementary school open to all Dufferin-Peel Catholic students. The school provides diverse and specialized learning opportunities with a global focus for students from Kindergarten to Grade 8. Parents interested in applying for Kindergarten at St. James Catholic Global Learning Centre must register for their home school before registering for St. James. Please note that online registration is not available for St. James C.G.L.C. Registrations are accepted in-person only. Please note that student transportation is not provided for this Regional school. For more information, parents/guardians should contact the school office at 905-891-7619.
- To find out which Catholic school is in your area: Use the GeoQuery Tool or contact the Planning Department at 905-890-0708 ext. 24440. If you are applying for admissions under 'Flex Boundaries', please contact the school office directly.
For more information about admissions and requirements, parents/guardians should contact their local Catholic school or the Admissions Department at 905-890-0708 ext. 24512 or 24519 or 24511.
- Create an account on the Online Application System
- Complete online Application Form
- Submit online Application Form
- Receive email confirmation acknowledging receipt of the online Application Form with further instructions regarding providing supporting documentation (see below) to the school office.
- Once supporting documentation has been received at the school office and verified, registration is approved and the student is enrolled.
Click here for detailed instructions on how to create an account and fill out the online Application Form.
For those without online access, printed copies of the Registration Form are available in the school office or you may download the Printable Registration Form.
The following documents are required to complete the registration process. All documents MUST be submitted in English and be originals (no photocopies):
Learn More: Support Catholic Education
Link: KINDERGARTEN PROGRAM INFORMATION