DPCDSB offers the full-day Kindergarten program in all 125 Catholic elementary schools in Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Bolton and Orangeville. Elementary school admissions are open to Catholic children and children of Catholic parents. Kindergarten students must be at least 4 years of age by December 31 of the school year for which they are registering.
- All elementary schools are currently accepting new registrations for the 2020-21 school year.
- Kindergarten Registration for the 2020-21 school year took place January 6-17, 2020 but all schools will continue to accept new regsitrations until June 26, 2020.
Parents/guardians have the option to register online at or in-person at their designated Catholic school. The online Application Form should be completed prior to in-person school meetings where documentation will be received. If parents/guardians wish to register in-person, they may do so during school hours.
- For information about Kindergarten Registration for the St. James Catholic Global Learning Centre, parents/guardians should contact the school office at 905-891-7619.
- Due to enhanced job action, the Information Session: Supporting the Transition of Children with Differing Abilities has been POSTPONED.
- To find out which Catholic school is in your area: Use the GeoQuery Tool or contact the Planning Department at 905-890-0708 ext. 24440. If you are applying for admissions under 'Flex Boundaries', please contact the school office directly.
For more information about admissions and requirements, parents/guardians should contact their local Catholic school or the Admissions Department at 905-890-0708 ext. 24512 or 24519 or 24511.
- Create an account on the Online Application System
- Complete online Application Form
- Submit online Application Form
- Receive email confirmation acknowledging receipt of the online Application Form with further instructions regarding providing supporting documentation (see below) to the school office.
- Once supporting documentation has been received at the school office and verified, registration is approved and the student is enrolled.
Click here for detailed instructions on how to create an account and fill out the online Application Form.
For those without online access, printed copies of the Registration Form are available in the school office or you may download the Printable Registration Form.
The following documents are required to complete the registration process. All documents MUST be submitted in English and be originals (no photocopies):
Learn More: Support Catholic Education
Link: KINDERGARTEN PROGRAM INFORMATION