Elementary School Registration (Grades 1-8)
Elementary admissions are open to Catholic children and children of Catholic parents.
For more information about admissions and requirements, parents/guardians should contact their school directly or the Admissions Department at 905-890-0708 ext. 24512 or 24519 or 24511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receive email confirmation acknowledging receipt of the online Application Form with further instructions if supporting documentation was not submitted online. (See below for a complete list).
- Once your documentation has been verified by the Admissions Department, the registration process will be complete. Please follow-up with your child’s school the week of August 29, 2022.
Video: How to Create an Account
Video: How to Register Online for Elementary School
For those without online access, printed copies of the Registration package are available in the school office. You may also download the Printable Registration Form.
The following documents are required to complete the registration process. All documents MUST be submitted in English and be originals:
Proof of age of the child
Birth certificate or passport.
Original Roman Catholic baptismal certificate
Students registering in DPCDSB elementary schools and/or their parents/guardians, must provide the following:
- an original Roman Catholic baptismal certificate (for child and/or parent/guardian), or;
- an original baptismal certificate (for child and/or parent/guardian) from a church that is in communion with the Holy See of Rome, or;
- an original baptismal certificate (for child and/or parent/guardian) from an Eastern Catholic Church (St. Sofia).
Updated immunization records
Report your child's immunizations to Region of Peel Public Health or Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health online and give the reference number to your child's school when registering.
Proof of Canadian citizenship
Birth certificate, passport or permanent resident status.
Proof of home address
Two of the following: property tax bill, current utility bill, electronic bill, real estate document or Government of Canada issued forms. On a case-by-case basis, consideration for any special circumstance shall go through the respective Superintendent or Admissions Officer. If the lease agreement is the sole documentation and not a standard lease form, it should be notarized/Commissioner of Oath.
Emergency rural address numbers
For identifying your property, if applicable.
Proof of English Separate School Support
May be done at the time of registration by completing an Application for the Direction of School Support and/or a Separate School Lease Agreement (Peel or Dufferin).
Learn More: Direction of School Support
ELEMENTARY PROGRAM INFORMATION
REGIONAL & LOCAL PROGRAMS