Secondary School Summer School
For Grade 8 students going into Grade 9 at a DPCDSB Secondary School in September 2024
This summer, DPCDSB will be offering current Grade 8 students the opportunity to obtain one secondary credit in Secondary Summer School. This program is fast-paced and runs the full month of July.
Dates: July 2 - July 29, 2024, Monday to Friday (Tentative)
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Course option: GLD2O4
To ensure success in the course, students are encouraged to:
- Attend all days (absent a maximum of 3 days)
- Complete all work and assignments
- Complete the CPT
- Write the exam (if applicable)
To register, you will need to provide the following information:
- Student first and last name
- Student date of birth
- Student address
- Contact information (parent/guardian)
- DPCDSB 9-digit Student Number
- OEN Number
- Current elementary school
- Future Secondary School (September 2024)
- Any medical conditions we should be aware of
- Emergency contact information (authorized pick-up person if parent/guardian is unavailable)
Registration information will be available in Spring 2024.