STUDENTS AND PARENTS OF KINDERGARTEN - GRADE 6 - E-PORTFOLIO INFORMATION
The student e-portfolio is called "All About Me" for students in grades Kindergarten to grade 6. It is an interactive, kid-friendly portfolio used by thousands of elementary teachers to complement the great work they are already doing in the classroom.
Student can use their e-portfolio to reflect on their interests and passions, write journal entries, upload photos, videos, and files, explore the world of work, and much more.
Student Login Details
- Visit www.myBlueprint.ca
- Go to 'School Account Login'
- Choose 'Dufferin-Peel Catholic' from the drop-down menu
- Enter student username and password (same as what they use at school)
NOTE: For students in grades Kindergarten to grade 6, if they forget their username and password used at school, they can access their myBlueprint account and All About Me portfolios by entering the following:
Student Login (Grades K-6) if board credentials not known
- Parents are able to view their child's classroom activity and comment on their work.
- Student information is archived at the end of each year and accessible for students to view the following year and beyond. Your child will continue to have access to their archived documents, reflections and postings in their myBlueprint account even after they graduate from DPCDSB.
- Teachers can invite parents for students in grades K-6 to take part so they can easily stay involved in their child's growth and progress.
- Parent Account Details:
- If your child is in grade Kindergarten to grade 6, please contact the classroom teacher to add your email to your child's portfolio
- If your child is in grade(s) 7 or 8, please create your own account by visiting 'www.myblueprint.ca' and enter the activation key 'dpcdsb' and follow the prompts.