2019-2020 CCCSC Calendar
Peel Regional Police Human Trafficking Workshop - April 2, 2020
Bullying Prevention Workshop with Dr. Pepler - May 25, 2020
Volunteer of the Year Award Criteria and Eligibility
The mission of the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board, in partnership with the family and church, is to provide, in a responsible manner, a Catholic education which develops spiritual, intellectual, aesthetic, emotional, social and physical capabilities of each individual to live fully today and to meet the challenges of thus future, thus enriching the community.
Volunteers play a very important role in our schools and in our communities, helping to build vibrant, caring, inclusive, faith school communities. This award will recognize one individual who exemplifies volunteerism in Duffer-Peel. The annual award has been developed to acknowledge the dedicated individuals who make a significant contribution to supporting Catholic Education. The award process is also a means to thank volunteers for their continuous years of commitment and dedication.
- The CCCSC Volunteer of the Year Award will be awarded to a volunteer in the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board who contributes consecutive years of service to one or more schools.
- Volunteer time given will be on an ongoing and active basis to the same group(s) for which no payment has been received.
- Membership alone is not a qualification for recognition.
- Services performed during the normal course of professional or business duties are not eligible for recognition.
- The nominee must be 18 years of age or older.
- The nominee is committed to student achievement and Catholic Education.
- The nominee is rooted in Christ’s teaching and the Gospel values.
Who is Eligible?
Parent, administrator, non-teaching board/school staff member (example: custodian, secretary, maintenance, support services etc.), teacher, student or community member.
2016 - 2017 Nomination Form.pdf
2016 - 2017 Nominee Consent Form.pdf