DO YOU HAVE A MENTAL HEALTH CONCERN?
- Are you a student experiencing stress, worry or sadness?
- Are you a parent wondering how to support your child?
- Are you Board staff inquiring on behalf of a student?
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORTS IN DPCDSB SCHOOLS
- If you are in need of urgent attention, please call 911 or go to your local emergency department.
- If you are in crisis, please call:
- Peel Children's Centre Crisis Response 416-410-8615
- CMHA Crisis Support Line 905-278-9036
- CMHA Caledon Dufferin 1-888-811-2222
Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord ~ Psalm 31:24