Posted on: 11/15/23
Kindergarten Registration for the 2024-25 school year is now open
Parents/Guardians can register students online at dpcdsb.org
Kindergarten registration for the 2024-25 school year at Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board (DPCDSB) schools is now open. The DPCDSB offers the Kindergarten program in 125 Catholic elementary schools in Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Bolton and Orangeville.
Parents/guardians can register online at dpcdsb.org.
Registration is open to Catholic children and children of Catholic parents. Kindergarten students must be at least four (4) years of age by December 31, 2024.
The following documents are required to complete the registration process:
- Proof of age of the child
- Original Roman Catholic baptismal certificate (for child and/or parent/guardian) or original baptismal certificate from a church in full communion with the Holy See of Rome or an Eastern Catholic Church.
- Immunization Reference #’s from the local Public Health Unit
- Proof of Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status
- Proof of home address
- Proof of English Separate School Support
Please refer to the Register for School webpage for accepted forms of documentation.
Inquiries about home school locations/boundary areas should be directed to the DPCDSB Planning Department at 905-890-0708 ext. 24440.
For more information, parents/guardians should contact their local Catholic school, visit the DPCDSB website at dpcdsb.org, or call DPCDSB’s Admissions Department at 905-890-1221.