COVID-19 Vaccination Disclosure
As announced by the Government of Ontario on Aug. 17, 2021, the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) requires all Ontario school boards to establish and implement a COVID-19 immunization disclosure policy for staff, and other individuals who have frequent and direct contact with school board staff or students in schools (including volunteers) and/or during student transportation.
Individuals who are not fully vaccinated, including those with a documented medical reason, will be required to complete COVID-19 rapid antigen testing twice per week, as required by the Ministry of Education. Additionally, staff who are not vaccinated are required to complete a COVID-19 vaccination educational program provided by the Ministry of Education.
In accordance with this requirement, all DPCDSB employees and other individuals were required to complete a mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Disclosure Attestation by Sept. 7, 2021.
The following information is provided to show full transparency of the results of the DPCDSB COVID-19 Vaccination Disclosure Attestation. This data will be updated as more staff and other individuals receive their vaccination/complete the Attestation.
Last updated: October 15, 2021
School Board Employees & Trustees, Excluding Occasional/Casual Employees
- Total number of individuals to which the policy will apply: 7,840
- Total number of individuals who have attested to being fully vaccinated WITH supporting documentation: 4,807
- Total number of individuals who have attested to being fully vaccinated WITHOUT supporting documentation: 2,101
- Percentage of individuals who have attested to being fully immunized, with or without supporting documentation: 90%
- Total number of individuals who provided a documented medical reason for not being fully vaccinated: 39
- The number of individuals who have not yet submitted an attestation: 133
Policy & Procedure: