Posted on: 4/24/19
Dufferin-Peel Catholic Board announces its 2019 Distinguished Alumni
The Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board (DPCDSB) has released its sixth annual "Distinguished Alumni" poster series featuring profiles of alumni who have gone on to make significant and unique contributions in their respective careers, industries and communities. The poster will be distributed to all Catholic schools and parishes in Dufferin-Peel.
This year's poster features four alumni, including a physician, lawyer, conservation storyteller and an international trade and investment professional.
- Natalie Dal'Bo, Physician (St. Timothy School & St. Paul S.S.)
- Aaron Pinto, International Trade & Investment Assistant (St. Gertrude School & St. Francis Xavier S.S.)
- Bart Danko, Lawyer (St. Catherine of Siena School, Metropolitan Andrei School & Notre Dame C.S.S.)
- Sam Rose Phillips, Conservation Storyteller (St. Marguerite d'Youville S.S.)
Full profiles for each "Distinguished Alumni" are available on the DPCDSB website.
"We are extremely proud of our DPCDSB graduates who have gone on to make valuable and unique contributions to society," said Marianne Mazzorato, Director of Education. "These alumni have acknowledged that their Catholic education was foundational in helping to shape who they are and the path they have chosen. We hope they serve as a great source of inspiration for our current students and staff."
The profile of each alumni aligns to one of the seven Ontario Catholic School Graduate Expectations:
- A discerning believer
- An effective communicator
- A reflective, creative and holistic thinker
- A self-directed, responsible, lifelong learner
- A collaborative contributor
- A caring family member
- A responsible citizen
The Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board is one of the largest school boards in Ontario with over 81,000 students in 151 schools located throughout Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon and Orangeville. The board is also one of the largest employers in the region with approximately 11,000 employees. For more information about the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board and Catholic schools in Peel Region and Dufferin County, visit us online at www.dpcdsb.org