Skip navigation
St. Martin Secondary School
"Teach us knowledge, goodness and discipline"
  • St. Martin Secondary School
  • 2470 Rosemary Drive
  • Mississauga ON , L5C 1X2
  • Principal: Jason Pratt
  • Vice Principal(s): Lee-Ann O'Leary
    Sharon Bolger
    Joe Zammit

  • Superintendents: Silvana Gos
  • Trustee: Bruno Iannicca (Mississauga Ward 7)
    Luz del Rosario (Mississauga Ward 6)
+More School Info
School Site 

Report Your Child's Immunization

As a parent or guardian, you are responsible for reporting your child's immunizations so they can attend school. Doctors don't report immunizations to the Region.

If your child has been immunized, you can report it online.

To report an immunization you'll need to provide:

  • The child's full name, address, and date of birth.
  • The parent or guardian's name.
  • The date the child was immunized.
  • The vaccine the child received.




Avoiding Your Student's Suspension


Children must be immunized against certain diseases to attend schools and child care centres in Ontario.

If your child attends school and their immunization record is not up-to-date, they could be suspended from school. They might also not be allowed to attend school during a disease outbreak. Outbreaks can last for several weeks.

If your child attends child care and their immunization record is not up-to-date, they could be excluded from the child care centre during a disease outbreak. We also recommend that anyone working in a child care centre be immunized against these serious diseases.

If you haven't reported all of your child's immunizations to the Region, you might get a letter from the Region asking for the information.

To avoid exclusion or suspension, always keep your child's immunizations up-to-date, and report all immunizations to the Region.

Requesting an exemption

If you don't want your child to be immunized for medical, religious or conscience reasons, you can ask for an exemption.

If you're requesting a medical exemption, the exemption form must be signed by a physician or nurse practitioner.

If you're requesting an exemption religious or conscience reasons, you must have an affidavit from a Commissioner of Oath, lawyer, Justice of the Peace, or notary public.

You must submit the original signed form or affidavit to the Region for your child to be exempted.


For current information on this topic, go to Peel Region Health Services - Immunization


back to top