College Applications Due
February 1st, 2020
Ontario College Application Services
The application centre receives and records applications, as well as student responses to college offers of admission. A $95 fee must accompany the application form.
In general, applicants received on or before February 1 for programs starting in September are considered on an equal basis. After February 1, applications are considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
60 Corporate Court
Guelph, Ontario Canada N1G 5J3
Telephone: (519) 763-4725 / 1-888-892-2228
Fax: (519) 763-4866
Application and Confirmation
Everyone interested in the Ontario college application process is encouraged to view the tutorial.
Just access the following link:
After Finishing Tutorial Click Below to Access Online Application
click link above
- Know your Ontario Education Number (OEN) – see Time Table or Report Card
- Identify college and program – record program 'code'
- Username = your e-mail address
- Create own password (see note on restrictions)
- Have payment information handy (Credit card info)
- Click on 'Apply Now'
- Complete application
- Pay fees
- Print application submission acknowledgement and payment receipt
Due Date: February 1, 2020
- $95.00 for 5 choices
- fees are non-refundable
- NO CASH
- may choose a maximum of 3 programs at any one College
- Practice tutorial for the on-line application available on St. Marcellinus website – Guidance link.
- Application due date: February 1, 2020
- Click on "APPLY"
- Click on 'Sign Up' to create an account
- Create 'Username' (e-mail address) & 'Password'
- Check your e-mail for verification of your account information
- After creating your account 'Sign In' to start your application
- From Main Menu click on 'Apply to College'
- Pick date to start college – August 2017, January 2018 or May 2018
- Record your assigned 'Application Number' and 'Account Number'
- Complete 'All About Me' section (note *required fields)
- Know your OEN
- Complete 'Program Choices' section (max. 5 choices – no more than 3 from same college)
- List your choices in order of preference
- Review your program choices
- Save your program choices
- Complete ' Experience' section (if applicable)
- Proceed to 'Payment' section
- Have credit card info ready
- Complete credit card payment (will not process application until payment)
- Print payment receipt
- Check your e-mail for acknowledgement that your application and payment has been processed
- Click on 'Confirm' to find info on accepting an offer, financing your education, view, accept and confirm an offer of admission to college
- Check your e-mail for acknowledgement of acceptance of an offer
Type your question into the 'Ask Us' box at
OR e-mail: Askfirstname.lastname@example.org
OR call: OCAS (Ontario College Application Service)
60 Corporate Court
Guelph, Ontario N1G 5J3