Catholic School Council 2019-20
School councils play a vital role in the education system in Ontario. They provide a forum through which parents and other members of school communities can contribute to improving student achievement and school performance.
Cardinal Léger's Catholic School Council Executive:
- Ann Murray, Co-Chair
- Elizabeth Fowler, Secretary
- Ann Murray, OAPCE Representative
- Heather Strati, Treasurer
- --, Parish Representative
- Filomena Littlejohn, Teacher Representative
- Keana Cavero, Student Representative
- Drago Radic, Principal
Meeting Dates & Minutes:
- Oct. 15, 2018 - Elections. Nominatin forms are available in the Main Office through Head Secretary, Ms. Darlene Baldry. Nomination Forms are due back to the Main Office by Oct. 2019.
- Nov. 27, 2019
- Dec. 16, 2019
- Feb. 18, 2020
- Apr. 20, 2020
- May 25, 2020
For more information about school councils, download the Get Involved in Your Catholic School Council brochure or visit Central Committee for Catholic School Councils (CCCSC).