ORIENTATION WEEK SEPTEMBER 2020 - WHEN DO I ATTEND?
We have been busy preparing for the 2020-2021 start up and are looking forward to seeing students. A few key reminders:
- If you registered for ONLINE learning, you should have received an email/phone call from DPCDSB Virtual School indicating next steps – do not come to the in-person orientation. The DPCDSB Online-Virtual school will be communicating with you directly
- If your daughter is attending in-person/online learning at Holy Name of Mary C.S.S. 3566 South Common Court, Mississauga, ON (temporary address until renovations are completed) DPCDSB will send out an email/phone call will go out today confirming her orientation (Health & Safety Protocols and School Routines and Procedures) day next week.
Here is a summary of who is to come on which day:
Tuesday September 8, 2020 = Grade 9 students LAST NAME A TO J ONLY
Wednesday September 9, 2020 = Grade 9 students LAST NAME K TO Z ONLY
Thursday September 10, 2020 = Grades 10, 11 & 12 students LAST NAME A TO J ONLY
Friday September 11, 2020 = Grade 10, 11 & 12 students LAST NAME K TO Z ONLY
Important Reminders:Students will be provided their schedules by Friday September 11, 2020
- Students will be provided their schedules September 11, 2020
- Please only bring nut-free snacks – cafeteria services will not be available due to Covid 19
- Bussing information may be found on www.stopr.ca It is highly suggested you sign up as you will get bussing alerts etc.
- Personal electronic devices are allowed and encouraged
- Students will keep belongings, backpacks, snacks (peanut-free), water bottles (already filled) and learning materials in the classroom
PASSWORD ISSUES - What do I do?
Contact: Library Tech: Mrs. Costantino - email@example.com
How to reset an expired password:
Students: Go to students.dpcdsb.org . Click on the Office 365 dpcloud.dpcdsb.org tile, the system will prompt you to change your password when you login.
How to reset a forgotten password with Password Reset Tool:
DPCDSB has a password reset tool that is available for staff and students to assess to reset a forgotten password. In order to use this tool you must have registered for the system. If you are registered please click on the link below.
Students: students.dpcdsb.org and select Password Reset
How to reset a forgotten password and have not registered for the Password Reset Tool:
Students: Please email your teacher and they can assist you. If you do not know your teacher email please call or email the school.
Registering for the password Reset Tool:
We suggest that all students register in case a password is forgotten in the future. Please click on the following link to register.
Students: students.dpcdsb.org and select Self Registration For Password Reset
Please follow through with the on-screen prompts in order to complete the registration process.
**You will require access to either an external email account (non-Dufferin-Peel), or external phone (call or text) to complete the registration process.
INFORMATION, LINKS AND FORMS
Link to Catholic Digital Citizenship SurveySecondary - Math Literacy Digital Citizenship Flyer.pdf
Important information regarding the Ontario Catholic School Graduate Expectations SurveyOCSGE Flyer 2019.pdf
Personal Electronic Devices