Please note that the electronic distribution of report cards to student board emails will be available by June 29 for students to access.
Dear parents and guardians,
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we continue to move toward Continuity of Catholic Learning (Distance Learning). To ensure that we are supporting your children during these times, we'd like to know how learning at home has been going so far. Please share your feedback by completing the short survey: https://bit.ly/2zU4T9p. The survey will be open from Wednesday, May 27 to Wednesday, June 3, 2020.
Your child or children in grades 4 to 12 can also complete the student survey. The student survey can be accessed through students’ Dufferin-Peel email account.
If you have any concerns regarding distance learning, please contact your child's/children's school principal. We pray for the safety and well-being of all members of the Dufferin-Peel Catholic community.
To support you and your family’s mental health during COVID-19, clinical psychologists from Peel Children’s Centre are offering free webinars for parents/caregivers on a variety of topics. Click here for details.
At this time, McCarthy Uniforms is asking that all families, especially families of incoming grade nines, to register with them at www.mccarthyuniforms.ca and prepare to shop for school uniforms online.
- Registration will provide you with:
- access to updated information on where and how to shop over the summer months;
- access to flexible payment options, sales, curbside pick up options;
- access to online appointment booking portal for limited in-person fittings, when social distancing measures ease;
- uniform fit & instructional videos.
- McCarthy Uniforms adds the following:
- Please also note that, until social distancing guidelines are formally relaxed, McCarthy Uniforms retail locations are not open to the public. That doesn’t mean you can’t shop for your uniform. Youschool custom e-store is open 24/7 and a McCarthy’s call center is fully staffed for both customer support & shopping. By registering online, you will obtain a notification when stores are open for appointments and walk in service.
- Please remember that McCarthy Uniforms has a priority responsibility to keep our community safe and has been working tirelessly to ensure that alternate shopping options are available. We have augmented our digital shopping options, invested in additional call center and support resources and have been proactive to ensure that school uniform inventory supply chains are strong & ready for back to school 2020.
Instructions on accessing your virtual course. Click here.
Attention Students: If you NEED to get in touch with your Guidance Counsellor, you can do so through this form https://tinyurl.com/gonzaguidance
Summer School Registration Forms Are Now Available!
- Deadline to Register is June 11, 2020 at noon.
- Registration forms can be found on https://www.dpcdsb.org/programs-services/summer-learning/secondary-summer-school
- Once I have completed the registration form, what do I do? Please upload your summer school registration form onto the Guidance Google Form and it will go directly to your guidance counsellor to register you. There is an upload feature at the bottom of the Google Form.
- Please use this Google Form to connect with your guidance counsellor to ask any guidance related questions and/or to upload your summer school registration form, course changes form etc.
External COVID-19 Resources: Children & Youth | Mental Health Commission of Canada - If you are in distress, please contact your nearest distress centre. If it is an emergency, call 9-1-1 or go to your local emergency departmen