Use the following resourses to help with homework, research, assignments, projects, labs, and essays:
Academic search engines help to refine your searches to more academic and scholarly sources suited to school research.
- Google Scholar
Databases include peer-reviewed scholarly journals, non-peer reviewed journals, e-books, audio files and audiobooks, encyclopedias, magazines, newspapers, primary source documents, websites, articles, videos and clips, images, and assorted reference material.
- DOAJ - Digital Open Access Journal
- Canadian Encyclopedia
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- Learn 360
Publicly Owned Brodcasters
Regional and community based news and information that represents the national identity and sense of community within the country, without the influence of corporate money and interests.
Research and its associated essays and research papers require formatting and citations in order to properly structure and credit the information you use.
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Modern Languages Association (MLA)
- Chicago Manual of Style (CMS) - Note-Bibliography Style (CMS-NB)
- Chicago Manual of Style (CMS) - Author-Date Styel (CMS-AD)