Our Mission Statement
At St. Aloysius Gonzaga Secondary School it is our common purpose as Catholic Christian believers that students will be given every opportunity to fulfill their true potential spiritually, academically, athletically and socially. It is our belief that as nurturing educators our students will model themselves in the image of Jesus Christ. They will be caring, respectful and responsible individuals. They will develop a passion for learning and a belief in justice, generosity and forgiveness.
- We, the students, parents, staff and community of St. Aloysius Gonzaga believe in the gospel values of Faith, Hope, Love, Peace and Service.
- We believe in the intrinsic worth of each individual.
- We believe that all have the ability and the need to learn and to succeed.
- We believe that the diversity of our community should be honoured, protected and celebrated.
- We believe that a safe and welcoming environment is an entitlement of every student.
- We believe in engendering a culture of excellence, community involvement and leadership opportunities.
- We at Gonzaga are committed to this vision of faith and learning.