Announcements for Graduates - Class of 2021!
Also: Keep up-to-date by checking the GRAD GOOGLE CLASSROOM daily
This year's GOETZ 2021 VIRTUAL GRAD DATE: Monday, June 28th Time: 6 pm
And, on the same day in the morning of Monday, June 28th at 10:30 am
is the 'Mass of Thanksgiving' for Graduates and their Families & Friends. Please join for this special service.
Mini Commencement 2021 Instructions
Please open following document for instructions on this year's Goetz Commencement:
Mini Commencement Instructions.pdf
June 1, 2021
Grad Gown Pick-up the Week of June 7th!
SIGN UP ON THE GOOGLE GRAD CLASSROOM!
GRAD PHOTOS at GOETZ!
- BOOK YOUR GRAD PHOTOS to be taken at GOETZ!* Tuesday June 1-Friday June 18.
*Conditions/regulations permitting Studio Bookings also available.
AFTER JUNE 14TH
IF YOU’VE ALREADY BOOKED
EXPECT AN E-MAIL FROM EDGE IMAGING
RESCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT.
For all other grads who have not already booked for your Grad photos go to: www.bookmygrad.ca CODE: FMG
- Remember to SUBMIT YOUR GRAD QUOTE ASAP!!
- Grad Photo and Grad Quote Information for this year's yearbook.
- IMPORTANT! To learn more about your Grad Photo and Grad Quote Information for this year's yearbook please open link and complete as requested. https://mysd.ca/653tx
May 31st, 2021 - Goetz Class of 2021 Valedictorian has been elected
Congratulations to 2021 Valedictorian Ruth Osunde!
May 10, 2021 - Attention all Graduating students for your Volunteer Hour Requirement:
- There are new Community Service Hour opportunities posted on the Graduates Google Classroom. If you still need hours, check it out!
- Volunteer Hour Requirement - Attention all Potential 2021 Graduates
Please submit all outstanding Community Service Hours in by JUNE 1.
This will allow us to the time to enter the hours and add them to your transcript before graduation.
Send all Completed hours to your guidance counselor by JUNE 1.
- Thank you!
May 7, 2021 Attention all Graduates considering returning to Goetz in Fall 2021
If you are considering returning to Fr Goetz next year, please email your VP and request permission to return. You may require additional courses or upgrading to get into your desired college or university program. Scheduling for next year has begun. To help ensure your required courses are offered at Goetz next year, Register ASAP.