Parents moving into catchment area:
- Review Board policy on website.
- Registration takes place in Student Services,
- Parent(s) provides proof of address (for example: leasing agreement, driver’s license or utility bill etc...), and proof of child’s age,
- Parent is given the registration package to be filled completed and returned (including student uniform information ),
- Upon completion of package, Guidance counselor makes an appointment with parent(s) and student,
- If student is from out of country (ELL), school appointment will be made by Assessment Center.
- Guidance counselor and/or Vice Principal meet with parent(s) and student,
- Courses are selected and student timetable is confirmed.
- Parent(s) pays student activity fee.
- Student attends school in full uniform upon agreed date.
The FMG Student Activity Fee for 2017-18 is $60.00.