SECONDARY STUDENTS DAILY SELF-SCREENING
While all students must continue to undertake daily COVID-19 screening using the provincial self-screening tool, commencing with the return to school on February 16, all secondary school students will be required to have their self-screening results verified prior to/upon entry to school or homeroom. Following is an overview of the student self-screening verification process for DPCDSB secondary students:
- Before coming to school, the student logs into the Student Dashboard page, which includes a link to the provincial self-screening tool and completes the self-screening assessment.
- If the student “passes” they received a green checkmark on their screen. The student should take a screenshot of the green check mark.
- During morning attendance, the teacher will ask students to show that they have passed the self-assessment by displaying the screenshot.
- A paper verification option (Student Health Pass Card) is available to all students. During morning attendance, the Student Health Pass Card can be used to verify that they have passed the daily self-screening assessment.
- Those students who may have forgotten to complete the self-screening assessment will be given the opportunity to do so during morning attendance.