STUDENT REGISTRATION FOR NEXT YEAR
- Students can apply through the DPCDSB's website (SEE BELOW)
- This is not applicable to students who have previously attended any programs or day schools through DPCDSB, newcomers to the country or international students. Those students must apply in person at the school's Guidance office.
To start an online application please go to:
- Secondary School Registration
A reminder that to avoid delays in processing the form, please make sure to complete ALL parent/guardian CONTACT information for the student AND all current school information where the student is attending. Once your application is received and reviewed, you will receive a confirmation message informing you about the next step in the process.
You will be asked to bring the following documents to the school (based on which criteria you are in)
Students Currently in Grade 8:
- Copy of current grade report card (if prior to end of Term 1, Progress report). Once the February report card for Term 1 is received, a copy is required.
- Copy of Grade 7 (June final report card)
Students Currently in Grades 9-12:
- Copy of current semester report card;
- Copy of June Final previous grade report card;
- Copy of credit counselling summary and transcript from current high school;
- Copy of attendance for current school year
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION (APPLIES TO ALL GRADES ABOVE
- If student has an IEP and is formally identified, a full copy of the IEP and Psychological Assessment is required: (only if applicable)
- Birth certificate. (If student born outside of Canada, original birth certificate, with PR card or proof of immigration status (citizenship card or certificate)
- Current passport
- Proof of residence, If property is owned, a Mississauga Tax Bill and any utility bill to confirm ownership. If property is rented, a copy of the rental/lease agreement with any utility bill or bank statement.
Activity Fee Breakdown
Activity Fee Breakdown: Total – $65.00
Student Activity Fee: Student Agenda, Yearbook - $30.00
Faith Formation Initiatives & Retreat - $20.00
Student Council Events & Civvies Days - $15.00
For more information please contact Mrs. Kobialko in the Guidance office at 905-824-1025 EXT. 68139