- If you are intending to take a course in summer school, please do not select that course in myBlueprint for the upcoming academic year.
- All current grade 11 students are encouraged to select eight (8) courses for their grade 12 year. This can help provide you with insurance against a poor mark.
- All current grade 12 students will be surveyed through a Google form in the spring. Those who are considering returning for an additional semester/year will indicate their wishes through this form.
- Once you have submitted your courses in myBlueprint please go to School Cash On-line and
pay your $75 Activity Fee. This will complete your course selection.
Wednesday, February 22, 2023 - MyBlueprint portal
OPENS for course submissions at
Wednesday, March 1, 2023 - MyBlueprint portal
3:00 p.m. All course submissions are due before the portal closes.
GRADE 8 STUDENTS
Students attending Mount Carmel feeder schools will be receiving course selection material during presentations in your grade 8 class.
GRADE 9, 10 AND 11 STUDENTS
Students should go onto my Blueprint to select their courses for next year. Once courses have been selected you will have to go back into My Blueprint to submit your courses in mid-February.
Following submission of your courses you will be prompted to send your course selection to a parent email address for approval.
If you have any questions, please contact your guidance counsellor.
Click on the following link to access the Course Calendar to view the full list of courses available at OLMC:
Click on the following link to log into your MyBlueprint account, select your courses, customize your high school plan, and explore postsecondary opportunities:
Course Verification Instructions
I would like to remove the following course(s):
- List the course code(s) and course name(s) here
I would prefer to take the following course(s):
- List the course code(s) and course name(s) here)
Yes, my parents/guardians agree with the change(s) listed above and when I send this email message to you I will cc: them at the same time.
If you are presently a grade 12 student and are considering a return for an additional semester/year please email your counsellor with the courses you are considering taking.