To download our monthly school newsletter, click on the link above . A copy in pdf. format will open. Please note: You will require Acrobat Reader in order to read our school newsletter. It is available at Adobe. com.
COMMUNITY INFORMATION BULLETIN Preparing for Labour Disruption Remote Learning Nov 21.pdf
Hot Weather Plan:
With the warmer weather in the weeks to come, all staff and students are reminded of our hot weather plan which includes:
- Rotating classes through air conditioned space (library);
- Keeping physical activity down during the hot periods of the day;
- Modifying recesses to reduce physical activity and reduce exposure to sun and outside heat;
- Staff and students are reminded to drink plenty of water;
- Staff are reminded to monitor students for signs of heat stress.
- Extreme hot weather alerts will be indicated on the Yellow Alert banner which will stream across the main board webpage as well as school web pages.
- A chicklet (button) will be posted on the main board webpage linking to a webpage with weather-related information including links to Peel Health and other resources as appropriate.