1. Any cohort changes (from in-class to virtual, or virtual to in-class) must be made by November 12th. Please call the main office should you still need to make the necessary changes for the Quadmester. Reminder that we will not be allowing Quadmester 2 cohort changes after November 12th.
2. November 15th will be an asynchronous day, whereby students will be receiving classroom invitations from teachers to the Learning Management System. (Teachers will e-mail invite the students to their respective on-line classes)
3. Lockers have been assigned to students and will be used starting Quadmester 2. Students are assigned lockers near their homeroom and by cohort. All students will be required to keep their belongings, such as their winter jackets, boots, hats, lunch bag, etc. in their locker. Students will be able to purchase locks from the school for $8.00 using Cash-Online, or students can use their old locks.
4. Students must be in full uniform including an Ascension Rugby shirt or a Sweater/Sweatshirt over an Ascension white or Blue collared golf shirt. (see attached uniform expectation)
5. Cafeteria services are planned to return to Ascension starting November 18th. Students will be able to purchase items on a grab and go basis.
6. For any in-school students that are ill, we would like to remind parents and guardians that students will be given work for the day through the Learning Management System. Work may be asynchronous for that day, and students may not be permitted to join streaming from the class for the day.
7. If you have not yet paid the 2021-2022 $65 Activity fee (yearbook, Student Council Activities, Retreats) please do so through Cash on-line.
8. The next Ascension Catholic School Council meeting will be held virtually on Thursday November 25, 2021 @ 6:30 pm. See the Web-site for our Agenda and the Zoom Log-in.