|Mr. Conroy||A - Di||36155|
|Mr. Grenier||Dj - L||36157|
|Mr. Robertson||M - Ph||36153|
|Mrs. Fortini ||Pi - Z ||36156|
Theresa Peters Guidance Secretary x36150
Please click on our Grade 8 Open House page for information.
COURSE SELECTION INFORMATION
RAP Programs At-A-Glance
Activity Fee Payment Form
Grade 10 Course Selection Information
Grade 11 Course Selection Information
Grade 12 Course Selection Information
Course Change Form.pdf
ARE YOU PLANNING TO RETURN FOR YEAR FIVE?
Fill out the application below and submit it to your guidance counselor along with your $65 Student Activity Fee before March Break to be considered for admission.
5th Year Application 3.pd- -f
REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR NEW DPCDSB STUDENTS
Online Registration: "How to" for students who have never attended a Dufferin-Peel school
Online Application for DPCDSB
ONTARIO SECONDARY SCHOOL DIPLOMA REQUIREMENTS
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) requirements include:
- Completion of 30 credits including 18 compulsory credits
- Completion of the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test (OSSLT)
- Completion of 20 hours of cummunity service (COVID-19 - New Guidelines)
IMPORTANT! COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS UPDATE
For the 2020-21 school year, the ministry has revised the 40-hour community service requirement to 20 hours (for graduating students) to recognize the impact of Covid in the lives of our students. The Ministry is providing increased flexibility in how all secondary students can earn hours:
- Schools may waive the restrictions that do not allow students to earn hours during the time allotted for the instructional program on a school day, or duties normally performed in the home (e.g. walking a younger child to and from school, helping younger siblings with schoo- work, helping an elderly neighbour).
- Students aged 14 years and older can count up to a maximum of 10 hours from paid employment towards their earned hours.
- Volunteer opportunities, such as connecting young people to be technology mentors to seniors, can be found through such agencies as Spark Ontario.
NOTE: THE COMMUNITY SERVICE TRACKING FORM MUST STILL BE COMPLETED AND SIGNED BY SOMEONE WHO CAN VERIFY YOUR ACTIVITY AND SIGNED BY A PARENT/GUARDIAN. ALTERNATIVELY, YOU MAY INCLUDE SIGNED LETTERS FROM SOMEONE WHO CAN VERIFY THE ACTIVITY. THE TRACKING FORM CAN BE FOUND IN "CLASSWORK" OR ON THE STA WEBSITE IN THE GUIDANCE SECTION. EMAIL THE COMPLETED FORM TO YOUR COUNSELLOR.
Graduation Requirements for OSSD
RAP Rograms At-A-Glance
Community Service Tracking Form
Community Service Ineligible Activities
Community Service/Volunteer Opportunities
Ontario Catholic School Graduate Expectations
Complete your Individual Pathway Plan (IPP) on. Log in to your account and click on the IPP link directly beside your name. Follow the instruction to complete % of your IPP.
REGIONAL ARTS PROGRAM INFORMATION
Regional Arts Program (RAP) Page
Specialist High School Major (SHSM)
Ontario Youth Apprenticeship Program (OYAP)
ACADEMIC AWARDS & HONOUR ROLL
Graduation Information Page
Post-Secondary Information Page