Elementary School Registration (Grades 1-8)
Elementary admissions are open to Catholic children and children of Catholic parents.
NOTE: For information about registering for
Kindergarten, St. James Catholic Global Learning Centre and
French Immersion/Extended French programs, please click on the links.
To find out which Catholic school is in your area, use the GeoQuery Tool or contact the Planning Department at 905-890-0708 ext. 24440. If you are applying for 'Flex Boundaries', please contact the school office directly.
Online Registration is available for all elementary schools, except St. James Catholic Global Learning Centre.
ACCESS ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
How does Online Registration work?
- Create an account on the Trillium Online Registration system
- Complete Online Registration Form
- Submit Online Registration Form
- Receive email confirmation acknowledging receipt of the Online Registration Form
- School will contact the Parent/Guardian to review registration information and arrange a school visit to verify documentation.
- Registration Form is approved and student is enrolled.
To register in person, please complete and print the
Elementary Registration Form (copies of the form are also available in the school office) and bring the following documentation to the school during office hours.
The following documents are required for registration:
- Original Roman Catholic baptismal certificate
For child and/or parent/guardian. Includes baptismal certificates from an Eastern Church in full communion with the Holy See of Rome. If the child has not been baptized, and the parent/guardian is a baptized Roman Catholic or has been baptized in an Eastern Church in full communion with the Holy See of Rome, the parent/guardian must bring their original baptismal certificate.
- Updated immunization records
Immunization Card, Peel Health Form or Letter of Exemption.
- Proof of Canadian citizenship
Birth certificate, passport or permanent resident status.
- Proof of home address
Two of the following: property tax bill, current utility bill, real estate document or Government of Canada issued forms. On a case-by-case basis, consideration for any special circumstance shall go through the respective Superintendent or Admissions Officer. If the lease agreement is the sole documentation and not a standard lease form, it should be notarized/Commissioner of Oath.
- Emergency rural address numbers
For identifying your property, if applicable.
* All documentation must be submitted in English.* All original documents are required.
For more information about admissions and requirements, parents/guardians should contact their local Catholic school or the Admissions Department at 905-890-0708 ext. 24512 or 24519 or 24511.
ELEMENTARY PROGRAM INFORMATION
REGIONAL & LOCAL PROGRAMS