eLearning 2017 Summer School Courses
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
LOGIN to your summer eLearning course
Mandatory Orientation Session Information
|Course Code||Course Description||Dates|
|CHV2OQ-01||Civics – Grade 10 Open||July 4 to July 17, 2017|
|GLC2OQ-01||Career Studies – Grade 10 Open||July 18 to July 31, 2017|
|CHC2DQ-01||History – Grade 10 Academic||July 4 to July 31, 2017|
|ENG3UQ-01||English – Grade 11 Academic||July 4 to July 31, 2017|
|ENG4UQ-01||English – Grade 12 Academic||July 4 to July 31, 2017|
|MHF4U1-01||Advanced Functions – Grade 12 Academic||July 4 to July 31, 2017|
- All students currently attending a day school MUST register through their Guidance Office.
- We do not send out confirmations. We will contact students only if the course has been cancelled.
- Register now as spaces are limited.
- Registration deadline is May 30, 2017.
- DPCDSB students apply through their Guidance Office.
- Students and Parents/Guardians must attend a mandatory orientation session.
- IEP – It is the student's responsibility to provide their Summer School teacher with any IEP information. Please bring a copy to the orientation session.
- Grade 8 students entering Grade 9 in September 2017 are not eligible to take courses.
- Mandatory proctored final exams for CHC2D, ENG3U,ENG4U and MHF4U will be on July 28, 2017, at 8:00 a.m. at one of the designated Summer School sites.
HOW TO REGISTER AND NEXT STEPS:
- Pick up a registration form at your guidance office, fill in completely and return with parent/guardian signature to your guidance counsellor for processing by May 30, 2017.
- Complete the "ACTION REQUIRED" below.
- Further questions, please call us at: 905-362-0701 ext. 50016.
MANDATORY ORIENTATION SESSIONS:
June 27 or June 28, 2017 from 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- St. Francis Xavier Secondary School – 50 Bristol Road West, Mississauga, ON
- St. Edmund Campion Secondary School – 275 Brisdale Road, Brampton, ON
Students will learn eLearning Policy, Procedures and Expectations, meet curriculum teachers and receive login information.
- DPCDSB students final marks are automatically uploaded to their day school.
- If you require your final mark to be sent to a post-secondary institution, please call
905-362-0701 ext. 50016.