Religious Education in Catholic Schools - Parts I & II and Specialist A.Q. Courses (Inter-session 2017)
The Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board has been granted provider status to run the Additional Qualification courses in Religious Education in Catholic Schools.
Course Director: Joseph Wey (email@example.com)
St. Edmund Campion S.S.
275 Brisdale Drive
Brampton, ON L7A 3C7
- Classes will run on Monday's and Wednesday's from 5:30 – 9:30 @ St. Edumund Campion S. S. This is to limit the length of the course.
- No class Monday April 17, Monday May 22.
- 18 Classes = 72 hours plus 28 online hours plus 25 assignment hours= 125 Hours
Monday 12 (Make up day only if needed)
Application is via PD place for internal applicants:
- Part I – inservice #5788 (LTOs & External Teachers)
- Part II – inservice #5789
- Specialist (Part III) – inservice #5790
External applicants are asked to manually complete the Application Form
and send it in to Shelagh Peterson, Religious Education Coordinator, Dufferin-Peel.
Part I: $500
Part II and Specialist: $650
You will need:
• A copy a superintendent signed experience form for Parts II and Specialist