Please find attached the Kiss and Ride Procedures at St. Catherine of Siena (PDF)
- Follow the arrows on the driveway to the drop-off/pick-up area (in front on the Kindergarten yard). Please do not use the Bus Loading zone (right next to the sidewalk) as this area is meant for buses or emergency vehicles.
- Pull up as far as you can, it allows more cars to use the Kiss’n’Ride.
- Do Not Park or Get out of Your Vehicle in this area, even if only for a few seconds. Parents who wish to get out of the car are asked to park in the designated visitor parking in the front and at the side of the school.
- Students are to exit the vehicle on the passenger side (right side).
- Once your child has left the car, please exit right away at the south end of the school, driveway closet to the Fire Department.
- Please drive slowly and carefully in these lanes at all times.
- Please do not walk your children through the Kiss’N’Ride lanes, this can be unsafe.