The Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board offers evening and summer credit courses under the OSS curriculum guidelines. Parents and students should consult with their day school guidance counsellor regarding their course selections, prerequisite courses and diploma requirements. Course selections must be made in accordance with the Ontario Ministry of Education curriculum guidelines. Diploma requirements are listed on the Ontario Ministry of Education Web site: www.edu.gov.on.ca.
You can earn ONE credit each semester at night school, or ONE new credit over four weeks at summer school. There are also oportunities for selected 2-week course credit upgrades during summer school.
Apply early since some courses fill up before the deadline posted. Details on the courses offered and school locations can be found in the Guidance office or on the board website. Return completed registration forms to your Guidance Counsellor for submission to the Board office. *Pick up your copy of your form AFTER submission as your "ticket" for entry to the course. Assume you are accepted into your first choice UNLESS you are contacted by the Board.
After the deadline, WALK-IN registration "may" be possible - only at the site location - "IF" space is available on the posted "Walk In" date...
Night School 2016 - 2017
- Senior courses are offered both semesters
- 2 nights per week - Mondays and Wednesday 6:00-9:30pm
- View more information
*Information online or in Guidance.
Summer School 2017 - Registration is Now Open!
- July 4-31 4 weeks for new / or repeated courses to upgrade marks
- Two week Credit Recovery is available for those with marks between 40 - 49% only.
- Two sessions are offered July 4-17 or July 18-31.
- Applications are due by May 30th (spaces fill quickly)
- Classes Run Daily Monday to Friday from 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
- LATE WALK IN REGISTRATION: July 4th at all sites
- 10:30 am- 3pm *IF space is available
* Line up early for last minute space availability - Tokens provided on arrival