New Scholarship Information Posted Below
For all Scholarships that require a SCHOOL NOMINATION - students are asked to submit the following information. (on the designated due date)
Please complete the following:
- Gonzaga Scholarship Application: scholarship application.xlsx
- Typed - 250 Word Personal Statement (All about you)
- Current Credit Counselling Summary (see Mrs. Gomes in the Guidance Office – Guidance Secretary)
There are many different scholarships to be earned by students pursuing a post-secondary education. The scholarships listed below are a few that have upcoming deadline dates (March and April). Come into the Guidance Department for more information.
Morehead-Can Scholars: Seeks motivated, courageous, and curious leaders interested in embracing new and unknown experiences and cultivating their legacy as a positive force.
Apply at: moreheadcain.org/Canadian
Loran Scholars Foundation: created to fund outstanding students to study on at Canadian University Campuses.
Apply at: loranscholar.ca
The Scholarship Report: now available for Gonzaga Students at $20 off the regular price if you register before September 18th. Receive 6 issues of The Scholarship Report and receive information about:
- University & College Open House Dates
- Links to external scholarships & bursaries
- Links to Specific University and College Scholarships
- Information on Enrichment Programs
- How-to's on applying for scholarships
- And much more
For more information please visit: www.seekingscholarships.com