Here is information about our School Council
St. Edmund Agenda Pages 1718.pdf
Start and End Dates - Lunch Programs and Milk
Pizza - September 27, 2017 to January 31, 2018
Milk - September 18 to December 22, 2017
Milk - January 8, 2018 to April 28, 2018 -- orders due on December 8, 2017
Mr. Submarine - October 12 to December 21, 2017
Hot Weather Plan
St. Edmund will follow the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board and Peel Health guidelines during the hot weather. Some of the measures we will take are:
- Monitor heat advisories and adjust activities as necessary and possible;
- Remind everyone to wear light clothing; a broad brimmed hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen;
- Remind everyone to drink plenty of water (several of our fountains have bottle filling stations);
- Keep physical activity down during the hot periods of the day;
- Encourage students to seek shade during recess periods;
- When possible ensure indoor temperatures are comfortable by keeping blinds/curtains drawn, keep all windows open, and use authorized circulating fans; as well as,
- Rotate classes through our air conditioned library.
Staff will be made aware of the signs and symptoms of heat stroke, heat exhaustion and heat cramps and directed to follow first aid procedures promptly.
Please assist us by having your child wear a hat, loose fitting clothing, sunglasses, and by putting sunscreen on them in the morning.
Hot Weather Guidelines Schools.pdf