Metropolitan Andrei Catholic School
11:30-12:30 Lunch Hour
2018-19 Kindergarten Registration
Monday, January 15, 2018 7:00 pm—9:00 pm
Tuesday January 16, 2018 9:00am –3:00pm
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 9:00am—3:00pm
Thursday, January 18, 2018 9:00am—3:00pm
Friday, January 19, 2018 9:00am - 3:00pm
The following documents are required for registration:
- proof of age of the child (birth certificate or passport)
- Original Roman Catholic baptismal certificate (for child and/or parent/guardian) or baptismal certificate from an Eastern Church in full communion with the Holy See of Rome. If the child has not been baptized, and the parent/guardian is a baptized Roman Catholic or has been baptized in an Eastern Church in full communion with the Holy See of Rome, the parent/guardian must bring their own baptismal certificate.
- updated immunization records (Immunization Card, Peel Health Form or Letter of Exemption)
- proof of Canadian citizenship (Birth Certificate/Passport) or permanent resident status
- proof of home address (two of the following: property tax bill, current utility bill, real estate document or Government of Canada issued forms)
- emergency rural address numbers for identifying your property, if applicable (residents of Caledon and Dufferin County)
- proof of English Separate School Support (may be done at the time of registration by completing an Application For the Direction of School Support and/or a Separate School Lease Agreement available at the school)
- education records, if available
Admissions are open to Catholic children and children of Catholic parents. Kindergarten students must be at least 4 years of age by December 31, 2018.
Please bring your documentation to the main office to register your child(ren).
For More information on Kindergarten registration click here
TRAFFIC SAFETY - KISS'N'RIDE
SAFETY BEFORE CONVENIENCE
The safety of all children and staff must be considered as paramount at all times when dropping off students at school.
The number of incidents related to traffic circulation at the front of the school and in the Kiss' n 'Ride lane during morning arrival and at afternoon dismissal have arisen. These incidents include parking and pulling out of the no parking zones, parking in bus names to highlight a few.
It is imperative that all parents and guardians who drive their children to school adhere to the traffic circulation plan as identified by the demarcation of lanes and comply with traffic and parking signage on the school site.
Parents are encouraged to consider parking on Mississauga Valley Blvd. in appropriately marked spots and enjoy the short walk to the school to drop off or pick up children.
Thank you for your consideration and co-operation in this important safety matter.